Film Comparison using M27 Dumbbell Nebula
- All taken with Astro Physics 130mm F/6 with AP 2x Barlow for the F12 shots
- Location was my driveway with M27 approx 60 degrees above horizon. Milky Way visible
- Fuji 100 was Reala; Fuji 400 and 800 were Super G+. RG is short for Royal Gold.
- All were scanned by the HP Photosmart Scanner with Vuesmart 10 bit/color mode
- Alignment and cropping done in Picture Window
- A common Photoshop 48 bit process procedure was used for each image:
Return to AF9Y WebPage on Moonbounce and Weak Signal Detection